One of the UK’s largest optometry franchise management group with more than 50+ centres in portfolio.
- Manual workload reduction to 62%.
- Organizational miscommunication minimized.
- Organizational workflow clarity increased.
- 32% increase in organization health.
Our contributions in the KPI system
- System flow analysis.
- UX/UI design.
- Web application development
- Quality analysis
Challenges and solutions
Document management system design for all franchises.
Previously they were maintained all documents with a cloud document storage service. Also they gathered the document but the problem was –
- Those documents were accessible after multiple clicks.
- No easy way to navigate to the multiple folder of various franchises.
- No easy way to segregate large volume of documents.
- The process to gather multiple documents was through many back and forth emails in various time through out the year.
Flexible KPI management module development
For KPI measurement, each company has their own rules, own parameters, custom steps and custom formula. We had to keep many things in mind and we had multiple calls with the managers to ensure everybody is in the same page. The requirement was catered in many different areas –
- Admin control for KPI management.
- Department wise control for each tasks.
- Flexible KPI creation and assign methodology.
- Many alert systems designed to minimize the risk of failure.
Data visualization of the metrics
Data visualization part design and development was one of the key aspect for the system. Their one of the main objective was to understand how all of the franchises working and monitoring the health of the organization.
- Data visualization system has been designed for all metrics.
- Hierarchy wise data visualization options and privilege design.